Are you an ambitious Learning and Development Administrator looking for a new and rewarding challenge?
If so, read on to learn more...
We are growing our team and have a new and exciting role to offer to an ambitious Learning & Development and Office Administrator who would like to further their career and maximise their potential by joining one of Ireland’s
If your application is successful and you are selected to join our team we will offer you a fantastic opportunity in a stimulating, fast paced and challenging environment.
You will join an elite team of specialists who are passionate about designing and delivering world-class learning solutions for our clients: we love what we do.
Our team of international experts bring their passion for learning and development to work every day. We strive to ensure that we bring excellence and value to all our client work and use the most up-to-date learning and eLearning methodologies to engage multi-generational learners across various industries and organisations.
We offer you a competitive package, ongoing training; and a fun, sociable working environment.
Here are the key responsibilities
- Drafting and preparing client training materials and consultancy reports
- Maintaining the Harvest Learning Hub (LMS) for all client training curricula and support the ongoing changing needs as required
- Liaising with our partners to coordinate all of the activities required for the production of client diagnostic reports
- Assisting and supporting the team with general administration
- Preparing all client training course materials
- Booking and confirming training venues and team accommodation
- Coordinating activities and liaising with our existing vendors to ensure the office is running smoothly on a day to day basis
Personal qualities and qualifications
- A minimum of 1 years administrative experience, preferably HR or L&D experience with a business degree or a HR Graduate with 1 year of administration experience
- Ideally 2.1 honours degree in a relevant discipline
- Highly organised and detail-oriented with experience of managing multiple priorities is essential
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrating drive and enthusiasm, with ability to work independently as required
- Strong computer literacy, in particular, Excel, PowerPoint and Word, is critical to this role
- Ability to be flexible and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Maintains a consistently calm and focused manner even when under pressure
- A desire to develop a career in Learning and Development
- Experience in training and/or HR would be desirable but not essential
You can meet our team by clicking here
Have a look around by clicking here
Harvest Resources Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer