Advanced Digital Learning Design Programme
Have you completed eLearning Essentials with Harvest?
Are you interested in mastering digital learning design, theory and practise?
Do you want to practice your digital learning design skills with industry experts and thought leaders?
Would you like to experience the very best in digital learning training in a purpose built facility?
Would you like to complete the ultimate step on your digital learning design path in 2020?
Harvest partner with the University of Newcastle to deliver this Advanced Digital Learning Design Programme.
Learn how to create innovative learning experiences using technology.
This course is delivered through Flex Labs, our digital learning partners. Learn more about how Flex Labs can help you create independence in digital learning design here.
This course is designed learning professionals who have completed our eLearning Essentials course or have extensive experience in digital learning design, and want to take the next step.
- Advanced Digital Learning Design Programme
- 23rd & 24th September, 16th & 17th Decemer
- 9:00 - 16:00
- 4 Days (non-consecutive)
- Register Interest
Key Learning Takeaways
1. Designing and delivering innovative end to end learning experiences using the latest developments in learning technology
2. Choose the most appropriate learning experience to meet your audience’s development needs
3. Developing your instructional design skills for a wide range of learning experiences including:
- Micro and mobile learning
- Live virtual learning
- Social learning
- Virtual reality
4. Increasing your knowledge and improving your eAuthoring skills using a range of authoring tools to support the development of your learning experiences
5. Broadening your knowledge of the practical application of emerging digital learning trends such as immersive learning and artificial intelligence
This Programme Covers
The instructional design skills and tools needed to create these learning experiences:
• Social learning
• Scenario-based learning
• Game-based learning
• Mobile Learning
• Virtual Learning
• Immersive learning
• Artificial Intelligence
• Personal learning environments
• Learning Management systems
This programme begins with a two day Boot Camp experience in September 2020 in Dublin. The second Boot Camp session takes place in Dublin in December 2020.
Each boot camp can accommodate up to 20 participants.
The programme includes a series of virtual learning or online experiences that take place over a three month period, between the two Boot Camps.
They are an engaging mix of live, self-managed and social experiences scheduled for one to two hours a week.
Participants will also work together in project teams to design an end-to-end learning experience that can be applied to a work based scenario, project or programme
The Advanced Digital Learning Design Programme is recognised by Newcastle University's Centre for Executive and Professional Development.
The programme is certified by the CPD accreditation institution in the UK. Upon successful completion of the programme, participants will be awarded a Professional Certificate in Advanced Digital Learning Design.