Managing Teams Remotely- Virtual Classroom
Is our course "Managing Teams Remotely" for You?
Do you want to learn more about communication & reassurance to your team in uncertain times?
Do you want to learn strategies for organising your teams work?
Do you want to learn more about how to make the most of working from home?
Would you like to learn how to set clear goals and roles when working with shared workspaces?
The Managing Teams Remotely online virtual workshop is custom-built for you by the Harvest team.
It is looking likely that more and more of us will be working remotely as much as possible for the coming weeks. This poses a new challenge for people managers around how to engage employees who are working from home on an ongoing basis rather than sporadically. It is even more vital to put in management practices that help communication and connection between employees and their team, and give them a sense of direction and purpose to help motivate them to keep performing in these uncertain times. This course will offer practical solutions and toolkits for people managers in this area.
By the end of this programme you will be able to:
- Plan a strategy for managing and leading your team virtually over the coming weeks
- Communicate effectively and empathetically through uncertain times and give your teams a sense of clarity
- Revise your people and performance management toolkit to enable your team to engage and collaborate while in different workspaces
- Pre-work assignment to be completed in the morning (approximately 30 minutes)
- Live Session 1: 90-minute virtual classroom 10-11.30
- Individual work to be completed in advance of session 2 (approximately 30-60 minutes)
- Live Session 2: 90-minute virtual classroom 14.30-16.00
- Managing Teams Remotely- Virtual Classroom
- Wednesday 1st April
- 0.5 day
- Register Interest
About the Facilitators
Managing Teams Remotely will be delivered by Milla Clynes & Yvonne Quinn from the Harvest team.