Working from Home Productively - Virtual Classroom
Is our virtual classroom "Working from Home Productively" for You?
Do you want to learn how to create a healthy & stable working environment?
Do you want to learn how to motivate yourself and effectively maintain contact with your workplace remotely?
Do you want to learn how to embrace this transition and develop a strategy to remain productive while working from home?
Would you like to learn how to effectively structure your day and make the most out of your time?
The Working from Home Productively online virtual workshop is custom-built for you by the Harvest team.
It is looking likely that more and more of us will be working remotely as much as possible for the coming weeks. Working from home extensively can be a new experience for some people. This course will focus on two things, firstly, the recommended work practices that will allow you to remain productive and connected with your team while working remotely , and secondly the physical safety aspects around the ergonomics of your home workspace.
This virtual course is intended for people who will be working from home over the next weeks and months. Delivered by Yvonne Quinn, a Learning Specialist and qualified occupational health and safety expert at Harvest, this course will offer practical solutions, toolkits, self assessments and ergonomic assessments for individuals working at home
By the end of this programme you will be able to:
- Plan a strategy for remaining productive and motivated through this uncertain period
- Remain connected with your manager and team using virtual tools
- Ensure your home working environment is safe and comfortable
- Live Interactive Session 1: 120-minute virtual classroom 10am-12pm
- Interactive polls; activities will take place throughout the virtual classroom
- Working from Home Productively - Virtual Classroom
- Friday 3rd April
- 2 hours
- Register Interest
About the Facilitator
Working from Home Productively will be delivered by Yvonne Quinn from the Harvest team.