At Harvest, we are taking every precaution to ensure the health and safe of our team members and clients, but we are very much open for business.
We are currently running free webinars on topics that will be helpful for you, your managers and your team members at this time. If you would like to attend, please register on the relevant links below.
1. Managing Teams Remotely - Collaborating and Staying Connected Virtually Free 1-hour Webinar. This free webinar from our people management experts at Harvest will offer practical advice and toolkits for people managers in this area.
Date and time: Monday 23rd March at 3.30pm
Click here to register: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/100319161312
2. Working at Home Productively - Ensuring a productive and safe working environment
Free 1-hour Webinar. This free webinar from a qualified occupational health and safety expert at Harvest will offer practical solutions, toolkits, self-assessments and recommended productive work practices for individuals working at home.
Date and time: Tuesday 24th March at 9.00 am
Click here to register: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/100303602776
3. From Classroom to Virtual Classroom - Tips to Get Started
It is expected that the threat of COVID19 spreading will deter people from travelling. But that will not quell their thirst for knowledge. In fact, it opens the door to allow virtual classrooms to flourish. Be ahead of the curve - make your preparations NOW to conduct virtual sessions. Learn about the unique opportunities and challenges associated with virtual classrooms. Allow your lessons to be accessed by more people in more locations.
This webinar will help you explore:
- How to design virtual session using existing classroom content
- How to maximise engagement during the virtual classroom
- The technology considerations
Date and time: Friday 27th March at 2pm
Click here to register: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/100304623830
We will be following these webinars up with online training courses (Virtual classrooms). Your managers and/or team members can attend these as an open programme or we can design an inhouse programme, if that suits your needs more. If you are interested in hearing more about this offer, please click on the relevant link below:
- Managing Teams Remotely - Collaborating and Staying Connected Virtually - Click here to contact us & register interest in finding out more and we will follow up in the coming days
- Working at Home Safely - Ensuring a safe working environment and practices - Click here to register interest in finding out more and we will follow up in the coming days
- From Classroom to Virtual Classroom- Tips to Get Started -Click here to register interest in finding out more and we will follow up in the coming days